Click here to sign our Online Liability Waiver prior to participating.
If you know of a great, dog-friendly walking path in the Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene or Hayden area, please share with us at TAILSFoundationInc@gmail.com!
We are so glad you have decided to join our TAILS & Trails Pack Walk!
The TAILS & Trails Pack Walk is a walk with a purpose; to exercise your dog's mind and body, to bond with your dog and to meet and socialize with other dog lovers!
Please Review our Guidelines!
These guidelines have been put in place to promote a fun, safe and productive atmosphere for both dogs and humans.
• We welcome all breeds! We are fortunate to live in an area with no breed restrictions or legislation and it’s very important that we make a good impression!
• Introductions will take place before each walk to welcome new friends and share important information about our dogs (i.e. behavior concerns, abilities, etc.). Don’t be shy about voicing any concerns you may have and be aware of dogs with special circumstances. We have ALL been there and we understand.
• Please only two dogs per human.
• Dogs must be kept on leashes at all times.
• Please keep a respectful distance from others before, during and after the walk.
• No dogs in heat; Altered pets highly recommended.
• Leashes and flexi leads should be kept at maximum six foot length.
• Please no toys or balls.
• Please do not allow excessive barking or “antics" as it may excite the other dogs.
Remember to have fun!
**ALL participants must fill out a liability form PRIOR to their first pack walk, including one for each child (with accompanying adult).
Online Liability Waiver
What should I bring?
•A properly fitted harness/collar and leash with current I.D. tags
•Comfortable clothing and shoes
•Portable water bowl
•Water for you and your pet
•Treats/Snacks for you and your pet
•First aid kit